Saturday, February 5, 2011

On residential school...







Hi Verne,
Just thought I would let you know that I did my first presentation on Lejac and there was a lot of interest in what you had to say. We've been hearing a lot about the negative things that have happened at Residential Schools in Western Canada lately and I think it was refreshing for everyone, myself included, to hear that there were a lot of positives to come out of this, and that many of those put in charge of you boys were genuinely concerned with your wellbeing. It was also cool to hear about what your day to day and weekly schedules looked like.Thank you very much Verne, I may continue to do a little research on Lejac in a month or two, and I hope that you don't mind if I contact you at a later date if I have any more questions. Take care.
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment